How to Create a Virtual Event
Before creating a virtual event, first understand the difference between a virtual event and a virtual challenge here.
To create a virtual event, follow the steps below.
1. If you haven’t yet, create an event director account here.
2. Now you can create a new event by clicking the “Create New Event” button as shown below:
3. During the event setup, make sure to select Virtual as your first event type as shown here:
*You will notice that the text “Event Location will not display on the registration page.” This is one of the adjustments made with all virtual events.
4. After you have gone through the first page of information, follow the remaining steps to enter payment information and then categories. Once you have entered those, you are all set and the event will go live usually within 24 hours.
5. You can further customize your page by adding Event Notes, Custom Questions, Merchandise, and more.