The 2020 NH-VT Covered Bridge Half Marathon offers 4 options for participation:
- Our USTAF Certified Half Marathon course (NH18001JK) is a beautiful, mostly flat, paved looped course which begins and ends in Colebrook NH, located in northern NH and bordering Vermont. After starting in Colebrook, the course quickly crosses into Vermont, as the first 6.3 miles follow VT Rt 102 South along the scenic Connecticut River until it crosses into NH via the Columbia Covered Bridge. Once back into NH, the course follows RT 3 North for 5.7 miles until it enters the Town of Colebrook and travels the last 1.1 miles to the start location. Runners can choose to run this route individually or as part of a 4 Person or 2 Person Relay Team.
- Our 5k (3.1 mi) course starts and finishes in the same location as the Half Marathon and follows the same course until mile 1.6, when runners turn around and retrace their steps to the finish line.
- Our 16.2 mile course starts and finishes in the same location as the Half Marathon and consists of 2 loops. Runners complete Loop 1 which is the same as the 5k course, returning to the start/finish line and then complete Loop 2, which is the Half Marathon course.
- Also, we anticipate once again having a 3.8 mile fun "Walk for Health" sponsored by Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital, starting and finishing at the same locations as the runners. More information will be available in early 2020.
- A short sleeved wicking t-shirt with the event logo is included in the registration fee, but shirts are only guaranteed to participants of any event category who register on or before June 8, 2020. A limited number of extra t-shirts will be available for runners who register on or after June 8th.
- Finish line festivities include live Bluegrass music, a food booth, complimentary massages, and raffle prizes.
- Finisher medals awarded to all runners and walkers.
All active Military and National Guard members use code: MIL5 for a five dollar ($5) discount!